Your satisfied customers are your best ambassadors
Tech saavy buyers:
1) narrow down the field of products or service providers they are looking for using search engines
2) ignore the marketing platitudes of the company or business by skipping straight down to testimonials from customers (End Users)
3) If existing customers are happy, only then are buyers willing to invest the time into studying what the company or business has to say in order to make a decision to either purchase or to make further enquiries
Real testimonials are worth their weight in marketing gold.
Engine Yard at Belvoir Castle
After more than two years of planning and renovation, The Engine Yard, built in the 1700s to house the steam engines that pumped water to the castle and ran the carpenter shop equipment, has been brought back to life as a retail village at the foot of Belvoir Casetle
While still a work in progress, it is open for business and surprisingly successful in it's early days.
This update video was made for use on social media to inform everyone what is there and what's to come.
A 60 second version was done for Instagram as well.
Tell Your Story
It's just as true that good video content increases ROI as it is that poor or amateur video content can hurt your business.
The key is getting your message across, not fancy camerawork or editing.
These are the real MDs, not actors or presenters. The narrative you hear was derived from 40 minutes of interview.
It is obvious that this is not marketing hype off a script.
This video was directed and produced by Leapfrog Marketing (Alan Myers - 0116 278 7788) in association with the Video Whisperer.
If you're a non-profit, raising funds is a primary challenge.
Consider this 11 minute presentation as an example. It's informative, succinct and full of the relevant visual material that tells the story. You don't have to be present with a prospective donor laden with binders in order to show it. You can send it to prospects and government agencies via email. It can be on your website. You can show it at events.
And while online, it works for you 24 hours per day.
Videos Production Services for Business
My specialty is video production services for business.
Notice I didn’t say ‘our specialty’, because yes, I’m a lone operator; a one-man-band and I’d rather tell it as it is.
With 40 years experience in both film and video, that’s a good thing. That experience includes directing, cinematography, lighting, audio recording and over 10 years of editing.
You’re not having to pay a whole crew, because I am the crew.
Let’s cut to the chase: Most of the videos you see on this site were in the £2000 range. Some slightly less, some slightly more.
And every video you see on this site was produced from shoot to edit submission within a few days.
Everything else on this page is there because experts tell me it should be.
But if I was shopping for a videographer, I’d just start watching some sample videos. Click on any of the video thumbnails above or peruse the subjects in the navigation menu above. There are plenty of samples here and hundreds more on the Video Whisperer YouTube page linked at the extreme upper right of this page. (click the YouTube icon)
Most importantly, please feel free to call me [+33 (0) 784858217] or email me directly to answer any questions.
65% who watch the video click through to the vendor website
50% of those look for more information, and 45% contact the vendor.
In all, about 50% of businessmen who viewed an online marketing video went on to make a purchase for their business.
Video content is a vital component in this age of virtual commerce.
If your are looking for video production services for the first time, I will make the process easy, enjoyable and affordable.
If your business website already has video, I can help you with additional video content and campaigns.
On Site Tutorials and Information
On this site you will find sample videos for businesses small and large. You will also see the variety of video production services produced for businesses of all sizes.
To help you make an informed decision, there are also articles and video tutorials covering video production services:
- What is involved in producing a small business video (About Page)
- What is involved in producing a corporate video (About Page)
- Information on product and service videos (About Page)
- Professional presenters versus using your own staff (Staff vs Presenters)
- Video SEO, what it is and how it benefits your site ranking (YouTube & SEO, article and video)
Experienced and Professional Video Producer
With 30 years of experience in the film and video industry, the Video Whisperer takes the whole process of business and corporate video production to a whole new level of simple, effective and creative marketing.
On this site you will find many samples of different types of videos for different sizes of business. These may help give you an idea of the type of video you’d like to have. Or you may have something specific in mind. Anything can be done!
- Video production for small and medium-sized businesses
- Corporate video production
- Product videos
- Fundraising videos
- Videos for Waiting Rooms, events and trade shows
One thing is for certain.
Videos for Business are the preferred means of obtaining information in the digital age
In the virtual world of the internet, the next best thing to the physical comfort of a high street shop and its staff is video.
Video gives your site a personal face. Videos do the work that pure text and graphics can not.
Videos are the next best thing to having a physical shop.
- Your business video can welcome people to your site and give a general overview of your products and services
- It can showcase your specialty
- It can showcase your best selling product…or one you’d like to sell more of
- It can show your services in action
- It can provide tutorial or demonstration videos on the use of your products
- You satisfied customers can speak (and sell) on your behalf with a testimonial video
- Videos can be disseminated through social media, and posted on multiple platforms
- Videos can be shared by others
- And much more
You could expect a producer of videos for business to make these points.
But truth be told, it was because of these things that I decided to specialise in video production services for business.
Video Production Services available throughout the UK
Based in the East Midlands the Video Whisperer’s video production services can be tailored for businesses of all sizes in West Midlands, Yorkshire, Kent, Essex, Hampshire, Lancashire, Surrey, Hertfordshire, West Susses, Devon, Suffolk, Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Shropshire, Milton Kennes, Southhampton, Somerset, Warrington, Reading, Grantham, Lincoln, Nottingham, Leicester, Manchester, Peterborough, Newark, Birmingham, Norfolk, Sheffield, Derby, Bristol, Southhampton, Liverpool, Leeds, Manchester and all points between including Scotland and Wales. The Video Whisperer is your one-stop-shop for effective, hassle-free video production services that get your message across.